Open Hours of the Kankakee County Court House Mon - Fri: 8.30 am - 4.30 pm

Make A Payment


Make A Payment

Online Criminal Payments


Make A Payment

Online Traffic Payments


Make A Payment

Online Child Support Administrative Fees


Make A Payment
Online Other Payments
Fines, Court costs & Restitution payments by Credit Card

We accept Debit / Credit / Pre-Paid / and Gift Cards for payments. Cards accepted include: Visa, MasterCard, Discover/Novus, American Express, Diners Club International.

Call: (800) 352 – 9870 (Toll Free / 24 Hours) or Pay Online below.

* Please note: *
All Civil Judgments must be paid to Plaintiff’s attorney or exactly as stated in Court Order.
City of Kankakee Collections/Adjudication judgments must be paid directly to the City of Kankakee. Please call (815) 933-0515 for more information.


The Kankakee County State’s Attorney office has contracted Harris & Harris, Ltd. to assist in the collection of past due fees and fines previously ordered by the Court.

Collection payments by credit card or other related questions may be directed to or by calling (312) 460-3945 or (877) 806-1203.

Payment types accepted at the Kankakee County Circuit Clerk’s office for Collections cases will be cash, money order, or cashier’s check only.

These checks shall be made payable to the:


Kankakee County Circuit Clerk’s office
Room 108
450 E Court Street
Kankakee, IL

All payments made by credit card, over the Internet or by phone will be processed by “” and charged a fee by “” for their services.
We accept credit cards, certified checks,money orders and cash only.

If you are paying by credit card, verification of your payment will be available to the Kankakee County Circuit Clerk within 10 minutes. Your actual payment will be received by the clerk within 48 hours.

If you are paying a new ticket that does not require a court appearance, you must also sign the plea of guilty on the ticket and mail it to the Traffic Department.

If we are holding your driver’s license or you would like a copy of your receipt, please provide a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.

Kankakee County Circuit Clerk
450 East Court Street
Kankakee, IL 60901